Volvo@Ikea

Volvo@Ikea
This blog documents my Volvo 1800E project car; It may be of little interest to others but serves as an electronic logbook. I will also use it to document our travels in this car.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Pictures on lift

I brought the car to a muffler shop to find out what it would cost to repair the leaks.  They were kind enough to let me snap a few pictures of the undercarriage.


The body survived the lift; next time it should have at least one new outrigger


I wanted to drive the car to work before winter, so why not on my first day back from the trip?  After work that night, I was showing the car to my friend Ron and he noticed a puddle underneath which turned out to be coolant.  The radiator core had spring a leak, thank God timing was on my side (7 miles from home).

   

No comments:

Post a Comment