Volvo@Ikea

Volvo@Ikea
This blog documents my Volvo 1800E project car; It may be of little interest to others but serves as an electronic logbook. I will also use it to document our travels in this car.

Monday, January 25, 2016

Picked up the refurbished fuel tank

Today, timing was on my side.  I received the new sending unit in the mail, and a phone call from Rex informing me that the tank was ready.

I now have to figure out how to paint it very soon (it's too cold to do it outside).  I talked to Don Thibault about replacing the fuel lines and he told me that he doesn't sell fuel lines.  He also indicated that a lot of times they're just fine.


The bolt pattern is perfect!
I took this picture for Don Thibault; he was curious about the fitment
It will require a 20 or 30 ohm resistor, but should work fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment